Conner Habib (via connerloveseveryone)
To say that a human being is born from the union of sperm and egg is to say a tree is an acorn. Ridiculous, yet this is the way people think - very casually these days. The cosmos is alive in all the forces of a human being’s development.
If you have an acorn, it remains an acorn.
If you plant it, forces gather around it. Soil forces, air and water forces, sun forces. These are just as much ‘tree’ as acorn. They gather together in the acorn’s presence.
The acorn is an act of meaningful gravity, a door for plants to enter the world and incarnate.
It is as if not a single seed is left unwatched by the cosmos, for if planted, forces gather.
The same is true for the human being.
- bloodceremony likes this
- randomhornystuff likes this
- janeky23 likes this
- farmersharvest reblogged this from connerloveseveryone
- awkwardheart reblogged this from connerloveseveryone
- buttliquors likes this
- xhaedon likes this
- robj1021 likes this
- jrvmajesty likes this
- cag-style likes this
- cag-style reblogged this from connerloveseveryone
- bernalmen likes this
- writerbear likes this
- asucker4ahotman likes this
- connerloveseveryone posted this